So far the only missing submodule in Debian's Qt5 stack is QtWebEngine. None of us the current Qt maintainers have the time/will to do the necessary stuff to have it properly packaged.
So if you would like to have QtWebEngine in Debian and:
- You have C++ libraries' packaging skills.
- You have a powerful enough machine/enough patience to do the necessary builds (8+ GB RAM+swap required).
- You are willing to deal with 3rd party embedded software.
- You are willing to keep up with security fixes.
- You are accessible through IRC and have the necessary communications skills to work together with the rest of the team.
There are no comments yet.